|JOB TITLE||Librarian and Knowledge Management Officer|
|SECTION||Program Development and Management Section|
|REPORTS TO||Head, PDMS|
- Manage the PSSC Knowledge Management and Resource Center.
- Recommend and implement revision to Frank X. Lynch SJ Library and Book Center operations.
- Digitize the Frank X. Lynch SJ Library resources.
- Maintain all online databases and academic resource collection of PSSC.
- Coordinate exchange arrangement with local/foreign libraries, counterpart organizations, donor institutions, and academic publishers and distributors.
- Perform other tasks assigned by the PDMS Head or the Executive Director.
- Knowledge, skills and abilities
- Able to manage a special library
- IT savvy and proficient in the use of office software and database/repository management
- Familiar with and has interest in social science materials and publications
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to work well in a multi-task environment, independently and with a team
- Other personal qualities
- Training and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Library Science
- Professional license
- At least one-year experience working in a library
Interested applicants may send their cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Please address applications to:
Head, Program Development and Management Section
Philippine Social Science Council
Deadline: 27 May 2022
Due to the high number of applications we will only be able to respond to successful applicants.